Your shopping cart is empty.
If you're on my site and do not see something that quite fits the bill, a custom commissioned work is the perfect way to go.
It's a simple process that breaks down like this:
1. ) When you chat with me, (via phone or video chat) I ask about what subject matter, medium, sizing, and timetable that is preferred for your commissioned artwork. I've found this is the easiest way to iron out the details to start with.
2. ) I draw up a creative proposal with all the details discussed from the initial chat, and estimate of what the final art will cost.
3. ) Once the estimate is approved, I require 1/2 down, then the balance is due upon completion of the commission.
4. ) I create three composition sketches for the final art.
5. ) Once you decide from those three, I start working on your final artwork. You will be kept updated throughout the process of your commission's completion.
Looking forward to working with you soon.
Contact me to get started!
Below you will see development sketches on a private commission for DragonSpeed's first international victory at the ELMS 4 Hours of Spa 2016.
Final composition sketch
Presenting to Henrik Hedman of DragonSpeed
Here are a few other commissioned pieces:
"Race of Truth", 20x30" mixed media on illustration board, 2017
"Alle für einen", 36x24" oil on canvas, 2015
"Porsche 936" 40x60", oil on canvas, 2015
"Respect the Kink", 40x30", oil on canvas, 2013
This presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
WARNING: This merchant has removed information about what materials they are using in the production of their products. Please verify with them directly.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
SAVE 15% ON YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Enter your email below and we'll email you a 15% OFF Coupon right now!
This offer is valid for NEW CUSTOMERS only!